San Nicolás de Larrasoaña is a hostel for pilgrims who do the Camino de Santiago (Camino Francés) and also a turistic place which is located in Larrasoaña town, situated at 4,5 km. of Zubiri, being a possible destination of the first period for the strongest and most trained, considering that is a hard stage.
Opened on the 30th March 2015, it is a new, latest and friendly hostel where you can rest, share some experiences and recover strength for the next day, with all kind of necessary services in a suitable resting facilities.
- Washing machine and dryer; 3€ each one.
- Indoor and outdoor clothes line.
- Showers: 8.
- Towels and soap: Alquiler de toallas (3€).
- WC: 8.
- Lockers or cupboards.
- First aid kit.
- Water and soft-drink machine.
- Coffee machine.
- Kitchen: Yes, with microwave. Chance of dinner for 10€ (only hand-made food menu).
- Dining room.
- Meeting room with TV.
- Covered place for bicycles.
- Sockets to charge batteries.
Puente de Larrasoaña (also called Puente de los Bandidos) is a medieval stone bridge which crosses Arga river in the Esteríbar valley. It is located in Larrasoaña location, in the province of Navarra (Spain). The name of the "puente de los bandidos" is due to in it or in the way's proximity where pilgrims were stolen by the bandits. This bridge located in the Camino de Santiago is the next after "Puente de la Rabia" in the Zubiri village.