This is a private hostel newly built , comfortable and with excellent facilities and located at the entrance of Leon, in a residential area with all services (supermarkets , pharmacy, local bus stop , etc ) . Our goal is to offer pilgrims the best facilities and services , and most importantly , a place close to our visits deal.
LITTER : 8.00 €
ASK FOR THESE OPTIONS:
- PRIVATE ROOMS WITH BATH .
- ROOMS FOR GROUPS WITH BATH .
- ROOMS WITH BATH wheelchair-accessible .
1. We have 60 seats ( expandable to a total of 120 ) are in 2 rooms with bunk beds, 3 rooms with private bathroom and 4 rooms for groups. Our facilities are wheelchair accessible .
2. We have a large living room with fireplace ; kitchen with utensils , microwave and refrigerator ; laundry and drying ; computer room and a special room for bikes.
3. We also lockers for backpacks , large kit , coffee machines, soda and food, washing machine and heating in all units .
Additional services: Pilgrims collection service drive and transport of backpacks. Loan bicycles to explore the city or to visit. Bunk beds in all. Blankets. Sheets and towels in private rooms with bath. Free WIFI. Massage service. Picnic bag prepare for the next stage for 6 Euros. We have credentials. Nearby: supermarkets, pharmacies , ATMs, physiotherapists , restaurants , city bus stop to tour the city ...
The Roman enclave of AdLegionem VII Geminam is located about 2.5 km . southeast of the city of Leon, in the vicinity of the left bank of Torío river and about 500 m . its confluence with the Bernesga . It is set on flat land , with an average altitude of 822 m . which corresponds to the first river terrace . It is located south of the town of Puente Castro , not knowing their original boundaries . The area of the deposit which is situated further east is crossed by the Avda.San Froilan, Bridge linking Castro to the municipal cemetery.