Open all the year, it has 40 places. The hostel has its own restaurant with breakfast, lunch (daily menu), afternoon snak and dinner.
- Hostel: Check it.
- Timetable from 12.00h to 22.00h.
- Open from March to October.
- Restaurant, breakfast, lunch and dinner with daily menu.
- Take-away lunch
- Terrrace and garden
- Washing machine and dryer. Clothes line
- Place for pets
- Disabled people access
- Bunkbeds: own ligth switch and socket, closed lockers and towels and blankets availables.
- Bedrooms: all with bathroom, Tv, towels and hair dryer
- Capacity of 40 places in 5 double bedrooms and 4 rooms from 5 to 10 places.
It is a beautiful village of the Camino de Santiago, located in the green River Valcarce meadow and also has two external neighbourhoods: Hospital, which is called so because during the Middle Age was a pilgrims' hospital named "de los ingleses" ("of the Englishman"), and San Julián, which is 2 kilometres away from the village. A monument that you can't miss is San Julián church.